print friendly version

Questions and answers

Does the university have a television license?

The university has a TV license, which covers:

  • Watching and recording television programmes in all buildings on campus being used for educational purposes.

The license held by the university does not cover:

  • Residential accommodation - Advice for students can be found here
  • Independently run welfare or social clubs
  • Other businesses or organisations that rent space on campus

Help us to improve this answer

Please suggest an improvement
(login needed, link opens in new window)

Your views are welcome and will help other readers of this page.


This is question number 2875, which appears in the following categories:

Created by Mark Wilson on 28 June 2018 and last updated by Mark Wilson on 28 June 2018