print friendly version

Questions and answers

Where can I buy a CAT5e ethernet cable to use in my campus bedroom to connect to the wired access connection?

A pink cat5e cable is available  in your study bedroom to get you started at the beginning of the year. Residential Services have spare cables in case a cable is lost or damaged.

Help us to improve this answer

Please suggest an improvement
(login needed, link opens in new window)

Your views are welcome and will help other readers of this page.


This is question number 1186, which appears in the following categories:

Created by Amy Walker on 12 October 2005 and last updated by Richard Byrom-Colburn on 31 October 2016