Human Resources

Recruitment and selection forms

New Process

The way to request a University funded Professional Services and Academic post has changed. All requests must now be entered onto the RTF Tracker for your Division or School. Please contact your Divisional/School Budget Holder in the first instance to discuss any recruitment requirements. Please see the guidance document on the process change.

1. BSMS Recruitment
2. Research funded recruitment
3. Application forms
6. Skilled Worker Visa Recruitment Forms