Health and Wellbeing

Not coping? Where can I get help?

Although it is part of the human experience to feel unhappy, alone or anxious at times, don't hesitate to ask for support if you're not coping - we are here to help.

The first place to go for support is the Student Life Centre. The Student Life Centre is open from 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday; you can make an appointment to see someone between these times, or come along to the drop-in between 11am and 4pm on week days. Staff at the Student Life Centre can talk to you and refer you to all other sources of appropriate help including counselling. Click the boxes below to find out about all the support that is available to you: urgent, long-term, on campus and off campus.