1-2-1 Research Support
Undergraduate and masters students
The Library offers bookable one-to-one appointments for all undergraduate and masters students.They are tailored to your specific needs which can include help with the following:
- Improving your search skills
- Locating full-text journal articles
- Finding high quality information for your subject area
- Exploring tools for keeping up to date with research in your field
- Searching the Library's online databases effectively
Please note the Library does not provide a proofreading service for academic work.
Research students and academics
The Research Support team offer one-to-one or small group sessions for research postgraduates or academics who would like to know how the resources available through the library can support their research. The sessions are tailored to suit your own specific needs and can include; a guide to discovering and exploiting the best resources for your research area; a session to update you on what new resources are available; support with gaining access to external resources and facilities.
Use our booking page to request a session.