Careers Fair 2016 - Information for Employers
To find out more about sponsoring Careers Fair 2016, please contact Jocelyn Owen (see details on the right).
Careers Fair 2016 - a date for your diary
Careers Fair 2016 has been booked for:
Date: Wednesday 2 November 2016
Location: Amex Stadium, Village Way, Falmer, Brighton, BN1 9BL
Time: 11am - 3pm
Booking information for Careers Fair 2016 will be sent out by the end of February. To be added to our mailing list, please contact Jocelyn Owen (see details on the right).
Why come to Careers Fair 2016?
- raise your profile with both Sussex and Brighton students and graduates
- very cost effective - stand prices start at £200 + VAT
- communicate one-to-one with over 3,000 potential candidates
- zoned by sector so you can target specific students
- publicised across both universities, in the wider community, and nationwide (open to students and graduates from all universities)
- opportunity to enhance your profile by becoming a fair sponsor or by advertising in the fair guide
- fantastic, easily accessible and iconic venue.
The cost of attending Careers Fair 2016 will be:
- Sussex-based SMEs / Registered Charities: £200 + VAT
- other organisations: £350 + VAT
- recruitment agencies: £500 + VAT
- sponsors: see details on the right; for information and costs, please contact us directly.
What's included in the price?
- an individual profile listing on the Careers Fair website
- your job opportunities included on a searchable jobs website
- inclusion in the Careers Fair student guide (issued to all attendees on entry)
- hospitality for 2 delegates per stand to include:
- tea/coffee and pastries on arrival
- refreshments throughout the day
- additional delegates can be included for £15 + VAT per person
- an exhibition area of 3m (w) x 2.4m (h)
- free car parking
- a team of helpers to assist you on the day, including cover for solo representatives.