Careers Fair 2016 - Information for Employers
Why come to Careers Fair 2016?
- raise your profile with both Sussex and Brighton students and graduates
- very cost effective - stand prices start at £200 + VAT
- communicate one-to-one with over 3,000 potential candidates
- zoned by sector so you can target specific students
- publicised across both universities, in the wider community, and nationwide (open to students and graduates from all universities)
- opportunity to enhance your profile by becoming a fair sponsor or by advertising in the fair guide
- fantastic, easily accessible and iconic venue.
The cost of attending Careers Fair 2016 will be:
- Sussex-based SMEs / Registered Charities: £200 + VAT
- other organisations: £350 + VAT
- recruitment agencies: £500 + VAT
- sponsors: see details on the right; for information and costs, please contact us directly.
What's included in the price?
- an individual profile listing on the Careers Fair website
- your job opportunities included on a searchable jobs website
- inclusion in the Careers Fair student guide (issued to all attendees on entry)
- hospitality for 2 delegates per stand to include:
- tea/coffee and pastries on arrival
- refreshments throughout the day
- additional delegates can be included for £15 + VAT per person
- an exhibition area of 3m (w) x 2.4m (h)
- free car parking
- a team of helpers to assist you on the day, including cover for solo representatives.
To register your interest for Careers Fair 2016, please contact:
Graduate Employment and Events Adviser
T: 01273 678429
Student reading this?
If you're a student or graduate reading this, please see the student information page for more details about our Careers Fairs.
Raising your profile further
Advertise in the fair guide
- full page, full colour advert (A5 portrait): £100 + VAT
- half page, full colour advert (A6 landscape): £50 + VAT
Become a main sponsor and receive:
NB: We have a full quota of sponsors for Careers Fair 2016, but if you are interested in sponsoring the 2017 event, please do get in touch.
- inclusion on the fair website
- the opportunity to choose your optimum stand location at the fair
- your company name and logo on the front of the fair guide
- a full page, full colour advert (A5 portrait) in the fair guide
- a free advert on the student console in CareerHub (visible to all Sussex students and recent graduates)
- a free stand, lunch and refreshments for up to 4 delegates
- your company name, logo and job advert on plasma screens in the main exhibition areas
- any promotional items (e.g. flyer/free goodies) included in the fair bag which is given to all visitors
- additional tweets in the run up to and during the fair
There will only be a limited number of sponsorship opportunities so please get in touch with us if you would like further information.
"...It was by far the best organised careers fair I have attended and the enthusiasm from the students was outstanding."
"Another rewarding year of getting our name known within the Brighton student population."
"More of the same please! Brilliant fair. May even be our favourite of the year!"
"Busiest graduate careers fair we have attended this autumn… and we’ve been to a few!"
"Best Fair we’ve been to for the past 3 years!"
"Excellent quality and quantity of well-researched students from a variety of disciplines."
"We found the fair very useful, it was one of the most organised fairs we've seen this season, and the footfall was amazing."
"Thanks for having us at the 2015 Careers Fair, we registered over 900 students which is brilliant. We'll definitely be looking to attend some more events with Sussex in 2016."