The University is committed to developing collaborative provision with like-minded partner institutions, based on compatible and complementary educational objectives. The ADQE (Partnerships) section manages these academic collaborations where they involve students working towards a University of Sussex award. This activity includes:
- guiding and supporting the approval and development of new local and national academic partnerships, in line with the University’s Making the Future 2013-18 strategic plan;
- a focus on quality assurance matters in the development, approval and management of international partnerships;
- managing and enhancing the University’s validation and franchise arrangements with existing partners;
- ensuring systems are in place for the effective management of academic collaborations, including procedures for the approval, monitoring and review of academic standards and the quality of learning opportunities for awards issued in the University’s name and delivered by a partner institution.
- issuing replacement award certificates for students at partner institutions.
The Partnership Team in ADQE is:
Gavin Harrison, Assistant Registrar, G.J.Harrison@sussex.ac.uk, 01273 877063, ext 7063
Ellie Crouch, Academic Development & Quality Enhancement Manager, E.Crouch@sussex.ac.uk, 01273 877421, ext 7421
Claire Brennan, Academic Development & Quality Enhancement Manager, C.M.Brennan@sussex.ac.uk, 01273 878837, ext 8837
Damien Jarvis, Academic Development & Quality Enhancement Manager, D.A.Jarvis@sussex.ac.uk, 01273 872775, ext 2775
Isabel Costello, Academic Development & Quality Enhancement Officer, I.Costello@sussex.ac.uk, 01273 873080, ext 3080