Research and knowledge exchange

How to apply for research ethics review

Once you have established that ethical review is required (either by a Cross Schools Research Ethics Committee - C-REC) or a School Research Ethics Officer (SREO) you will need to prepare an application.

The Sci-Tec C-REC accepts applications on a rolling basis wheras the SS Arts C-REC has a deadline of the 20th of each month (bar August). SREOs also accept applications on a rolling basis (subject to your own School's deadlines).