Research Student Administration Office

Forms and letter requests

Here you'll find all the forms you may need at different points in your research degree. 

Forms for students

Forms for all stages of your research degree:

Microsoft Word versions
PDF versions


Letter requests
The Research Student Administration Office produces 'To Whom It May Concern' letters providing proof of student status for a variety of purposes, such as Schengen visa applications, council tax declarations, and letters of introduction to UK banking facilities. We also produce letters for students who have previously held a Student Visa and need to apply for a Standard Visitor Visa in order to return to the UK for examination/graduation.