Department of Mathematics

Postgraduate Students

Department of Mathematics Student Handbook

   MSc Mathematics Handbook 19_20 MSc Mathematics Handbook [PDF 79.92KB]

   MSc Corporate and Financial Risk Management Handbook

       19_20 MSc Corporate Risk and Financial Management Handbook [PDF 81.27KB]

   MSc Financial Mathematics Handbook 19_20 MSc Financial Mathematics Handbook [PDF 80.78KB]

   MSc Data Science Handbook 19_20 MSc Data Science Handbook [PDF 88.21KB]


Course Induction Talks


   MSc Mathematics Induction Talk 2018 MSc Mathematics Course Induction Talk [PDF 592.72KB]

   MSc Data Science Induction Talk 2018 MSc Data Science Course Induction Talk [PPTX 6.75MB]

   MScFinancial Mathematics & MSc Corporate and Financial Risk Management Induction Talk 2018 MSc Financial Mathematics and CFRM Course Induction Talk [PPTX 6.90MB]


Department of Mathematics

School Office, 3A20 Pevensey 2 Building, University of Sussex, Falmer Campus, Brighton BN1 9QH

T: 01273877345
Maths homepage