UG courses and modules
Current undergraduate courses (2016)
- Anthropology and Cultural Studies (BA)
- Anthropology and International Development (BA)
- Anthropology and International Development (with a study abroad year) (BA)
- Anthropology (BA)
- Anthropology and French (with a study abroad year) (BA)
- Anthropology and History (BA)
- Anthropology and Italian (with a study abroad year) (BA)
- Anthropology and Spanish (with a study abroad year) (BA)
- Anthropology with a Language (BA)
Please note that the University will use all reasonable endeavours to deliver courses and modules in accordance with the descriptions set out here. However, the University keeps its courses and modules under review with the aim of enhancing quality. Some changes may therefore be made to the form or content of courses or modules shown as part of the normal process of curriculum management.
The University reserves the right to make changes to the contents or methods of delivery of, or to discontinue, merge or combine modules, if such action is reasonably considered necessary by the University. If there are not sufficient student numbers to make a module viable, the University reserves the right to cancel such a module. If the University withdraws or discontinues a module, it will use its reasonable endeavours to provide a suitable alternative module.