print friendly version

Questions and answers

How do I write a reference for a former student when I can't see the student's Study pages on Sussex Direct?

If you have been the student's Academic Advisor then you can look the student up on your 'Academic Advisees Custom Lookup' table on your 'Academic Advisors' page on Sussex Direct. Otherwise you can contact your School Office who can set you up to view the student's Study pages via one of the following:

  1. the 'Student Details' [SSTU0001] screen > 'Tutors' button  - and adding you as a referee
  2. the 'Teaching Staff Details' [SSTA0011] screen 

Help us to improve this answer

Please suggest an improvement
(login needed, link opens in new window)

Your views are welcome and will help other readers of this page.


This is question number 2072, which appears in the following categories:

Created by Helen Moore on 13 November 2006 and last updated by Jack McCulloch on 20 September 2016