PG courses and modules
Current postgraduate courses (2016)
- Criminology and Criminal Justice (MA, both full and part-time)
- Gender Studies (MA, both full and part-time)
- Gender Studies (Social Sciences) (PhD, both full and part-time)
- Sociology (PhD, both full and part-time)
- Sociology (MPhil, both full and part-time)
Please note that the University will use all reasonable endeavours to deliver courses and modules in accordance with the descriptions set out here. However, the University keeps its courses and modules under review with the aim of enhancing quality. Some changes may therefore be made to the form or content of courses or modules shown as part of the normal process of curriculum management.
The University reserves the right to make changes to the contents or methods of delivery of, or to discontinue, merge or combine modules, if such action is reasonably considered necessary by the University. If there are not sufficient student numbers to make a module viable, the University reserves the right to cancel such a module. If the University withdraws or discontinues a module, it will use its reasonable endeavours to provide a suitable alternative module.