Questions and answers
1487How can I make Word look at my EndNote Web library when I want to insert citations?
ITS Cluster PCs are set to use EndNote as installed on the PC. To switch to use an EndNote Web library and toolbar do the following.
Set the ribbon to access EndNote Web
- Open Word (2007/2010)
- Click on the EndNote tab.
- From the EndNote ribbon click on Preferences
- Click on the Application tab
- From the Application drop down choose EndNote Web
- To access your EndNote Web library click on the Go to EndNote Web button on the EndNote toolbar.
- To insert citations from the web click on Find Citations
Online tutorials for EndNote Web, please see our FAQ1566 Are there any manuals or tutorials available for EndNote? for more information.
Help us to improve this answer
Please suggest an improvement
(login needed, link opens in new window)
Your views are welcome and will help other readers of this page.
This is question number 1487, which appears in following categories: