print friendly version

Questions and answers

I am responsible for our unit's web pages. How can I enable a colleague to make changes to the pages that might be required when I am away?

Departmental web sites are maintained using the Web Content Manager (WCM) - you need to add your colleague to the WCM as an editor (checking first with your head of unit that this is all right). To do this, please email the Webteam on

Help us to improve this answer

Please suggest an improvement
(login needed, link opens in new window)

Your views are welcome and will help other readers of this page.


This is question number 786, which appears in the following categories:

Created by Chris Limb on 27 July 2001 and last updated by Richard Byrom-Colburn on 31 October 2016