print friendly version

Questions and answers

I need to be able to re-register students who have previously been withdrawn. Can you help?

For this to happen you need to have access to the RPRs screen (SSTU0182) called from the 'Student Details' screen.  If you have access to this form, when you choose a student who has been flagged as PWD then you will have access to the PWD Return button when you enter the screen.  Clicking on this button will enable you to re-register the student.

Help us to improve this answer

Please suggest an improvement
(login needed, link opens in new window)

Your views are welcome and will help other readers of this page.


This is question number 2172, which appears in the following categories:

Created by Michele Saliman on 14 August 2008 and last updated by Jack McCulloch on 29 June 2016