print friendly version

Questions and answers

I am an existing member of staff and I need access to a particular database screen.

For staff working in central administration or the library you should refer this to your line manager, or if you are based in the schools your School Administrator.

Your manager or administrator should send an email to the IT Services support team at to request access giving details of which database screen is needed, or complete our online form selecting the business systems option.

Help us to improve this answer

Please suggest an improvement
(login needed, link opens in new window)

Your views are welcome and will help other readers of this page.


This is question number 2151, which appears in the following categories:

Created by Michele Saliman on 7 March 2008 and last updated by Alexander Butler on 6 November 2018