print friendly version

Questions and answers

How do I correct my email address?

Non-Sussex email address:
You can update your personal (non-Sussex) email address via Sussex Direct by clicking on the 'Personal' tab and going to 'Contact Information'.

Sussex email address:
Either contact IT Services using the form at or go to the IT Services Enquiries Desk at Shawcross with your student card, staff card, or other form of ID.


Help us to improve this answer

Please suggest an improvement
(login needed, link opens in new window)

Your views are welcome and will help other readers of this page.


This is question number 2133, which appears in the following categories:

Created by Helen Moore on 4 December 2007 and last updated by Jack McCulloch on 29 June 2016