print friendly version

Questions and answers

What do I do if I accidentally end-date an Associate Tutor?

This must be resolved by HR so that records do not get out of kilter. You need to inform the personnel assistant for your division.


Help us to improve this answer

Please suggest an improvement
(login needed, link opens in new window)

Your views are welcome and will help other readers of this page.


This is question number 2132, which appears in the following categories:

Created by Helen Moore on 4 December 2007 and last updated by Jack McCulloch on 29 June 2016