print friendly version

Questions and answers

Who do I contact if a student wants to change their surname?

You need to contact the Student Systems Office at and ask them to change the student's details.



Help us to improve this answer

Please suggest an improvement
(login needed, link opens in new window)

Your views are welcome and will help other readers of this page.


This is question number 2068, which appears in the following categories:

Created by Helen Moore on 24 October 2006 and last updated by Jack McCulloch on 29 June 2016