print friendly version

Questions and answers

How can I get support for my phone line/telephone in my campus bedroom?

The telephone service in the student residences is provided by Residential Services.


for their contact details.


Help us to improve this answer

Please suggest an improvement
(login needed, link opens in new window)

Your views are welcome and will help other readers of this page.


This is question number 1180, which appears in the following categories:

Created by Amy Walker on 7 October 2005 and last updated by Richard Byrom-Colburn on 31 October 2016