Sussex Researcher School


If you have a query about this website or the Researcher Development Programme, please contact

For specific questions relating to your studies, you should contact the appropriate person in your School:

Research and Enterprise Coordinators

Each School has at least one Research and Enterprise Coordinator, usually known as RECs, who provide administrative support for research programmes. They are well connected both within the Schools and beyond. Although your REC might not always be able to deal with your questions directly, they can usually put you in contact with the right person.

Please note, many RECs work part-time hours, so you won’t always receive an immediate response to your query.

You can find the contact details for RECs as well as for each School's Director of Doctoral Studies on the SUssex Researcher School (SRS) contacts webpage.

Sussex Researcher School