print friendly version

Questions and answers

Where can I go to see someone to speak to, for help and support related to computing problems on IT Services PCs

You can come along to the IT Service Desk. Information about the services available can be found online at:

Help us to improve this answer

Please suggest an improvement
(login needed, link opens in new window)

Your views are welcome and will help other readers of this page.


This is question number 833, which appears in the following categories:

Created by Chris Limb on 2 August 2001 and last updated by David Guest on 26 July 2016