print friendly version

Questions and answers

Is there a Japanese word processor?

You can use the normal word processor - Word 2016 - that is available on all IT Services' PCs and change the keyboard to Japanese. You do this by clicking on the language indicator icon. This is normally marked ENGLISH (UNITED KINGDOM) on the task bar at the bottom of the screen. You can then select JAPANESE.

Help us to improve this answer

Please suggest an improvement
(login needed, link opens in new window)

Your views are welcome and will help other readers of this page.


This is question number 773, which appears in the following categories:

Created by Jason Bailey on 27 July 2001 and last updated by Adrian Chorlton on 1 August 2016