print friendly version

Questions and answers

Where can I get online help and support for MATLAB?

The university of Sussex has a Campus Wide Suite(CWS) for Matlab and all toolboxes. The license includes support provided by Mathworks.

Support requests for Matlab and related toolboxes should be raised with Mathworks, in the first instance.

Support requests can be raised via this website:

Help us to improve this answer

Please suggest an improvement
(login needed, link opens in new window)

Your views are welcome and will help other readers of this page.


This is question number 733, which appears in the following categories:

Created by Jason Bailey on 27 July 2001 and last updated by Mark Wilson on 21 September 2020