print friendly version

Questions and answers

Are imported Macintosh computers compatible with Sussex facilities?

Unless your Mac has a dual standard power supply, something that will convert to 240 Volts for the UK power supply, then you will need to buy an adaptor from a UK Apple Dealer.

Help us to improve this answer

Please suggest an improvement
(login needed, link opens in new window)

Your views are welcome and will help other readers of this page.


This is question number 610, which appears in the following categories:

Created by Jason Bailey on 27 July 2001 and last updated by Richard Byrom-Colburn on 28 October 2016