print friendly version

Questions and answers

I am a researcher. How do I get a computer workstation bought from my research grant?

The university's Centrally Funded Workstation scheme will also allow Schools to purchase workstations for researchers from their research grants, and these would be supported by ITS in the same way as those provided from the central allocation. 

See details at the end of the full information about the Centrally Funded Workstation scheme on the
Centrally Funded Workstation page.

To order a workstation to be paid from a research grant, (so without using a voucher),  please email:

Help us to improve this answer

Please suggest an improvement
(login needed, link opens in new window)

Your views are welcome and will help other readers of this page.


This is question number 1631, which appears in the following categories:

Created by Caroline House on 26 January 2010 and last updated by Richard Byrom-Colburn on 28 October 2016