print friendly version

Questions and answers

Where can I use a scanner?

If you have text or picture you want to scan you should check the IT Services clusters web page.

This page lists all IT Services facilities available in the clusters, including scanners.

The newer Multi-Function Devices (MFDs), which are replacing printers across the University, are capable of scanning your document and emailing it to you.  MFDs are available in most cluster rooms and offices on campus.

Help us to improve this answer

Please suggest an improvement
(login needed, link opens in new window)

Your views are welcome and will help other readers of this page.


This is question number 114, which appears in the following categories:

Created by Roger Discombe on 27 July 2001 and last updated by Alexander Butler on 5 December 2017