print friendly version

Questions and answers

You have emailed me to say that my computer account will close as I am no longer a student at Sussex. I am however carrying out a project with my old department. How can I keep my computer account?

A person must have a current "role" recorded with the university - current student, current member of staff, official visitor, etc. to be entitled to have an ITS computer account.

If you do not fall into any of these categories you should contact your School Administrator or Human Resources.

Help us to improve this answer

Please suggest an improvement
(login needed, link opens in new window)

Your views are welcome and will help other readers of this page.


This is question number 1070, which appears in the following categories:

Created by Roger Discombe on 15 January 2004 and last updated by Sandy Radford on 13 September 2016