Include how you calculated this amount.
Check which documents you can use in the 'proof of funds' and 'acceptable proof of funds' sections on our Tier 4 visa webpages (http://www.sussex.ac.uk/study/international-students/visas-immigration).
Maximum of 5MB per file
We can only issue you a new CAS if your new financial statement (documents) contains all the following information:
• the new bank statement is in your own, or your parent’s name
• the new statement contains the name and logo of the bank
• the new statement includes an account number
• the new statement includes the date that the statement was printed
• the date of the new bank statement is less than 31 days old
• the new statement shows the balance in the account as remained about your required amount for a 28-day period
• the bank you’re using is not on the list of prohibited banks in appendix P of the immigration rules.