Classical Thinkers and Current Events (L2014N)
15 credits, Level 4
100%: Coursework (Essay)
Contact hours and workload
This module is approximately 150 hours of work. This breaks down into about 22 hours of contact time and about 128 hours of independent study. The University may make minor variations to the contact hours for operational reasons, including timetabling requirements.
We regularly review our modules to incorporate student feedback, staff expertise, as well as the latest research and teaching methodology. We’re planning to run these modules in the academic year 2023/24. However, there may be changes to these modules in response to COVID-19, staff availability, student demand or updates to our curriculum. We’ll make sure to let our applicants know of material changes to modules at the earliest opportunity.
This module is offered on the following courses:
- Economics and International Relations BA
- Geography and International Relations BA
- History and International Relations BA
- International Relations BA
- International Relations and Anthropology BA
- International Relations and Development BA
- International Relations and Sociology BA
- International Relations with a Language BA
- Politics and International Relations BA