Governing Muslims: from Empire to the War on Terror (010IRS)
30 credits, Level 6
Teaching and assessment
We’re currently reviewing teaching and assessment of our modules in light of the COVID-19 situation. We’ll publish the latest information as soon as possible.
Contact hours and workload
This module is approximately 300 hours of work. This breaks down into about 33 hours of contact time and about 267 hours of independent study. The University may make minor variations to the contact hours for operational reasons, including timetabling requirements.
This module is running in the academic year 2020/21. We also plan to offer it in future academic years. It may become unavailable due to staff availability, student demand or updates to our curriculum. We’ll make sure to let our applicants know of such changes to modules at the earliest opportunity.
This module is offered on the following courses:
- Economics and International Relations BA
- Geography and International Relations BA
- History and International Relations BA
- International Relations BA
- International Relations and Anthropology BA
- International Relations and Development BA
- International Relations and Sociology BA
- Law with International Relations LLB
- Politics and International Relations BA