The Liberal World Order - in Crisis (500IR)
15 credits, Level 5
100%: Written assessment (Essay)
Contact hours and workload
This module is 150 hours of work. This breaks down into 22 hours of contact time and 128 hours of independent study.
This module is running in the academic year 2019/20. We also plan to offer it in future academic years. It may become unavailable due to staff availability, student demand or updates to our curriculum. We’ll make sure to let our applicants know of such changes to modules at the earliest opportunity.
This module is offered on the following courses:
- Economics and International Relations BA
- Geography and International Relations BA
- International Relations BA
- International Relations and Anthropology BA
- International Relations and Development BA
- International Relations and Sociology BA
- International Relations with a Language BA
- Politics and International Relations BA