Sussex Excellence Scholarship (2020)
Type of award
You receive £2,000 cash maintenance during your first year of study.
You receive the scholarship during your first year, as two identical payments of £1,000.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- have been made an offer for a place as an undergraduate student at Sussex in September 2020
- Have achieved excellent grades in Level 2 and Level 3 qualifications, e.g. at least all 7s or As or above at GCSE and at least A*A* A at A level or all 7s or As or above at GCSE and D*D*D* at BTEC Extended Diploma
- Be taking a UK based qualification e.g. A levels, BTEC, International Baccalaureate, Access, City and Guilds, UAL Extended Diplomas
- Be a UK applicant
Who isn't eligible
Who isn’t eligible
You are not eligible for this scholarship if you:
- are going to study a Brighton and Sussex Medical School (BSMS) degree
- if you are repeating your first year at Sussex or have previously received the Sussex Excellence Scholarship
- do not accept the University of Sussex as your firm choice
- defer your place to 2021, as you would need to be considered again in 2021
Number of scholarships available
Deadline7 April 2020 0:00 (GMT)
How to apply
Complete our scholarship application form after you have applied for your course.
Applications will be considered by the scholarship selection panel and all applicants will be notified of the outcome of their application by the end of April 2020.
You might also be interested in
7 April 2020 0:00 (GMT)
The award is available to people from the following country: