Sussex Malaysia Scholarship (2018)
• £3,500 towards your tuition fee when you register on your Masters at Sussex.
Type of award
Taught full-time Masters.
Who is eligible
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- be a Malaysian national
- be classified as overseas for fee purposes
- be self-financing
- have accepted an offer to study an eligible Masters course at Sussex
Who isn't eligible
You are not eligible for this scholarship if you already have another Sussex scholarship (i.e. Chancellor's Masters Scholarship or Sussex Graduate Scholarship).
You are also not eligible for this scholarship if you are going to study the following courses:
- Corruption, Law and Governance LLM (delivered in Qatar)
- Development Studies MA
- Early Years in Education MA
- Globalisation, Business and Development MA
- Governance, Development and Public Policy MA
- Power, Participation and Social Change MA
- Poverty and Development MA
- Masters degrees in Social Work (if receiving a NHS bursary)
- Masters degrees at the Brighton and Sussex Medical School (BSMS)
- PGCE courses
- Schools direct teaching courses
- any Masters funded by the research councils (for example, you're not eligible if you get ESRC 1+3 funding).
Deadline15 August 2018 23:59 (GMT)
How to apply
Register your interest in the scholarship through the postgraduate application system when you accept our offer of a place on an eligible Masters course.
If you applied through one of our overseas representatives, you will need to ask them to do this for you.
If you are successful, information about the scholarship will be included in your CAS (Confirmation of Acceptance for Study) for your visa application.
If the scholarship information is not showing on your CAS or you want to register for the scholarship after you get your CAS, email firstname.lastname@example.org (Postgraduate Admissions).
You must accept an offer of a place on an eligible Masters course and submit the online declaration in order to receive the scholarship. You must allow sufficient time for the Masters application to be considered before the deadline. You must also have sufficient time to obtain a visa to study at Sussex, if you need one.
15 August 2018 23:59 (GMT)
the deadline has now expired
The award is available to people from the following country: