SPRU 50th Anniversary Scholarship (2017)
To celebrate fifty years of shaping science, technology and innovation research, teaching policy and management, SPRU has launched a scholarship programme to enable the very best students from around the world to study a Masters at SPRU. Last year we awarded five scholarships to promising students and we will do the same in 2017/18.
What you get
£10,000 towards fees with any remaining funds to be used to support maintenance.
Type of award
In order to be considered for a SPRU 50th Anniversary Scholarship you must meet all of the following criteria:
- You must have achieved, or expect to achieve, a first class honours degree (or equivalent if from an overseas institution). Applicants with an upper-second class honours degree (or equivalent if from an overseas institution) who can provide excellent supporting statements will also be considered.
- You must have accepted a full-time place to study on one of SPRU's five MSc courses:
- Energy Policy
- Project Management
- Science and Technology Policy
- Strategic Innovation Management
- Sustainable Development
- You must meet all of the University's general entrance requirements.
NB. Please note that if you are awarded the SPRU 50th Anniversary Scholarship, you will not be able to receive any other scholarship funded by the University of Sussex.
Deadline1 July 2017 23:59
How to apply
Applications will be ranked and assessed on the following criteria:
- Past academic achievement.
- Post study aims and goals (these will be assessed via the supporting statement).
How to complete the scholarship application form
- Please use a current email address as correspondence will be via email.
- Please save a copy of your completed application form for yourself.
- Email the application form to email@example.com
If you have any questions regarding the SPRU 50th Anniversary Scholarship please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1 July 2017 - deadline for applications to be received (23:59 BST).
1 August 2017 - successful applicants notified of the outcome of their application by email from the Development and Alumni Relations Office (DARO).
October 2017 - the fee waiver will be applied with any remaining funds awarded as maintenance.
1 July 2017 23:59 (GMT)
the deadline has now expired