The Business School's International Masters Award (2023)
What you get
£2,000 award towards overseas tuition fee.
Type of award
Partial fee waiver
The Business School's International Masters Award will be awarded as a fee waiver to all overseas fee paying students who start a full time Masters course at the University of Sussex Business School in the 2023/24 academic year, including:
- Accounting and Finance MSc
- Banking and Finance MSc
- Development Economics MSc
- Energy and Climate Policy MSc
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation MSc
- Fintech, Risk and Investment Analysis MSc
- Global Supply Chain and Logistics Management MSc
- Human Resource Management MSc
- International Business and Development MSc
- International Finance and Economics MSc
- International Management MSc
- Management and Finance MSc
- Management MSc
- Marketing and Consumer Psychology MSc
- Master of Business Administration
- Occupational and Organizational Psychology MSc
- Project Management MSc
- Science and Technology Policy MSc
- Science and Technology Policy (with a professional placement year) MSc
- Strategic Innovation Management MSc
- Strategic Innovation Management (with a professional placement year) MSc
- Strategic Marketing MSc
- Sustainable Development MSc
- Sustainable Finance and Accounting MSc
- Sustainable Finance and Accounting (with a professional placement year) MSc
You can combine this award with University of Sussex scholarships.
The Award will be reflected in your Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS), which you will need in order to apply for your Student visa.
You will still need to pay a £2,000 Masters tuition fee deposit once your place at Sussex has been confirmed. Find out more about the Master’s tuition fee deposit.
Number of scholarships available
Deadline30 September 2023 23:59
How to apply
This award is automatically awarded to all international applicants who study a full time Masters course at the Business School starting in September 2023 and January 2024*.
*MBA only - the application deadline is 30 Nov 2023 for January 2024 entry.
30 September 2023 23:59 (GMT)
The award is available to people from these specific countries: