Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program for Nationals of Developing Countries (2022)
What you get
Full tuition fee waiver, monthly living stipend, air fare, and medical insurance.
Type of award
- Who is eligible
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- be a national of an eligible developing country ( JJWBGSP list of Eligible Developing Countries)
- have accepted a full time offer of a place on an eligible course to start in September 2022 (see list of Eligible courses below)
- hold a Bachelor (or equivalent) degree, earned at least 3 years prior to the application deadline date
- Who isn’t eligible
You are not eligible for this scholarship if you:
- hold dual citizenship of a developed country
- Are a staff member (which includes consultants) or relative of a staff member of the World Bank Group
- Eligible courses
Applications will only be considered for the following Masters:
- MSc Climate Change, Development and Policy
- MA Environment, Development and Policy
- MA Food and Development
- MA Migration and Global Development
Deadline27 May 2022 23:59
How to apply
Applications open 29 March 2022.
The application guidelines, complete list of eligibility criteria, online application form and list of required documents are available at World Bank Scholarships Program.
The World Bank works in every major area of development, providing an array of financial producs and technical assistance, to help countries share and apply innovative knowledge and solutions to the challenges they face.
For further information please visit the Scholarships Program website: World Bank Scholarships Program
27 May 2022 23:59 (GMT)
the deadline has now expired
The award is available to people from these specific countries: