Sussex Egypt Scholarship (2022)
What you get
Type of award
Tuition fee reduction
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- be an Egyptian national
- be classified as overseas for fee purposes
- have accepted an offer to study an eligible Masters course at Sussex in September 2022
Students with an offer to study in the University of Sussex Business School will be able to combine this award with the Business School International Masters Award (2022). Students with an offer to study in the School of Engineering & Informatics will be able to combine this award with the Engineering & Informatics International Masters Award (2022).
You are not eligible for this scholarship if your tuition fee is fully sponsored
You are not eligible for this scholarship if you are going to study any of the following:
- Postgraduate diplomas
- Corruption, Law and Governance LLM (delivered in Qatar)
- Development Studies MA
- Early Years Education (with Early Years Teacher status)
- Globalisation, Business and Development MA
- Governance, Development and Public Policy MA
- Power, Participation and Social Change MA
- Poverty and Development MA
- Masters degrees in Social work if receiving an NHS bursary)
- PGCE courses
- Schools direct teaching courses
- Any Masters funded by the research councils (e.g. ESRC 1+3 funding)
Number of scholarships available
Deadline30 September 2022 23:59
How to apply
Register your interest in the scholarship via PG Apply when you accept our offer of a place on an eligible Masters course. If you have applied via one of our overseas representatives, you will need to ask them to do this on your behalf. You will only be able to accept one University of Sussex scholarship.
You must declare your interest in the scholarship via PG Apply before you register on your Masters degree. Information about the scholarship will be included in your CAS (Confirmation of Acceptance for Study) for your visa application, when it is produced. If the scholarship information is not showing on your CAS or you want to register for the scholarship after the CAS has been created, please contact the Admissions Office: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You might also be interested in
Terms and conditions
As this is funded by the University of Sussex, it is not possible to combine this with other Sussex scholarships (for example, the Chancellors International Scholarship). Applicants can apply for multiple scholarships but it is only possible to receive one, normally the highest value award.
30 September 2022 23:59 (GMT)
The award is available to people from the following country: