Saïd Foundation Scholarships (2021)
Type of award
Full tuition fee waiver and maintenance
Successful applicants receive:
- fully-funded tuition fees
- a maintenance allowance
- economy travel to and from country of residence
To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Hold Syrian, Palestinian, Lebanese or Jordanian nationality
- Hold an undergraduate degree that is equivalent of a UK 2.1 degree or higher
- Have received an offer for an eligible course at Sussex (this can be conditional/unconditional)
Saïd Foundation Scholarships are awarded on the basis of merit and applications are carefully considered by officers and trustees of the Foundation and external assessors. The Foundation bases its decisions on the candidate's academic excellence, the usefulness of the subject to the candidate's home country, the candidate's leadership potential, future career intentions and their practical ability to make use of the knowledge to be gained in the UK on their return to the Middle East.
Number of scholarships available
Deadline30 October 2020 0:00 (GMT)
How to apply
The deadline for this scholarship has now passed.
You might also be interested in
Interviews are due to take place in March 2021 and scholars will be selected by the end of May 2021.
Further information about this process is available on the Saïd Foundation website
30 October 2020 0:00 (GMT)
the deadline has now expired
The award is available to people from these specific countries: