Sussex Nigeria Scholarship (2021)
What you get
Type of award
Tuition fee reduction
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- be a Nigerian national
- be classified as overseas for fee purposes
- have accepted an offer to study an eligible Masters course at Sussex in January 2022
Students will be able to combine this award with the Business School International Masters Award (2021).
For September 2022 entry, please see Sussex Nigeria Scholarship (2022).
You are not eligible for this scholarship if you are going to study any of the following:
- Postgraduate diplomas
- Corruption, Law and Governance LLM (delivered in Qatar)
- Development Studies MA
- Early Years Education (with Early Years Teacher status)
- Globalisation, Business and Development MA
- Governance, Development and Public Policy MA
- Power, Participation and Social Change MA
- Poverty and Development MA
- Masters degrees in Social work (if receiving an NHS bursary)
- PGCE courses
- Schools direct teaching courses
- Any Masters funded by the research councils (e.g. ESRC 1+3 funding)
Number of scholarships available
Deadline31 January 2022 23:59
How to apply
Register your interest in the scholarship via PG Apply when you accept our offer of a place on an eligible Masters course. If you have applied via one of our overseas representatives, you will need to ask them to do this on your behalf. You will only be able to accept one University of Sussex scholarship.
You must declare your interest in the scholarship via PG Apply before you register on your Masters degree. For students starting their course in September 2021, please register for the scholarship before the end of September. For students starting their course in January 2022, please register for the scholarship before the end of January.
Information about the scholarship will be included in your CAS (Confirmation of Acceptance for Study) for your visa application, when it is produced. If the scholarship information is not showing on your CAS or you want to register for the scholarship after the CAS has been created, please contact the Admissions Office: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You might also be interested in
31 January 2022 23:59 (GMT)
the deadline has now expired
The award is available to people from the following country: