Sussex Pakistan Scholarship (2020)
Type of award
Tuition fee reduction
You receive a £3,000 tuition fee reduction.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- be a Pakistani national
- be classified as overseas for fee purposes
- be self-financing
- have accepted an offer to study an eligible Masters course at Sussex
You are not eligible for this scholarship if you:
- already have another Sussex scholarship (i.e. Chancellors International Scholarship)
You are not eligible for this scholarship if you are going to study the following courses:
- Postgraduate diplomas (including CPE Common Professional Examination)
- Corruption, Law and Governance LLM (delivered in Qatar)
- Development Studies MA
- Early Years Education (with Early Years Teacher Status) MA
- Globalisation, Business and Development MA
- Governance, Development and Public Policy MA
- Power, Participation and Social Change MA
- Poverty and Development MA
- Masters degrees in Social Work (if receiving a NHS bursary)
- PGCE courses
Number of scholarships available
Deadline31 January 2021 0:00 (GMT)
How to apply
Register your interest in the scholarship through the postgraduate application system when you accept our offer of a place on an eligible Masters course. If you applied through one of our overseas representatives, you will need to ask them to do this for you. You will only be able to accept one University of Sussex scholarship.
You must declare your interest in the scholarship via PG Apply before you register on your Masters degree. For students starting their course in September 2020, please register for the scholarship before the end of September. For students starting their course in January 2021, please register for the scholarship before the end of January.
Information about the scholarship will be included in your CAS (Confirmation of Acceptance for Study) for your visa application. If the scholarship information is not showing on your CAS or you want to register for the scholarship after you get your CAS, email firstname.lastname@example.org (Postgraduate Admissions).
If you are awarded the Chancellors International Scholarship or the Chancellors International Business Scholarship, it is not possible to receive the Sussex Pakistan Scholarship, as you can only hold one Sussex scholarship. We will always award the highest value award, so in this instance, the Sussex Pakistan Scholarship would be removed and your CAS updated to reflect this.
You might also be interested in
31 January 2021 0:00 (GMT)
The award is available to people from the following country: