Sussex India Scholarship (2020)
Type of award
Tuition fee reduction
You receive a £3,000 tuition fee reduction.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- be an Indian national
- be classified as overseas for fee purposes
- be a self-financing student
- have accepted an offer to study an eligible Masters course at Sussex.
You are not eligible for this scholarship if you:
- already have another Sussex scholarship (i.e. Chancellors International Scholarship)
You are not eligible for this scholarship if you are going to study the following courses:
- Postgraduate diplomas (including CPE Common Professional Examination)
- Corruption, Law and Governance LLM (delivered in Qatar)
- Development Studies MA
- Early Years Education (with Early Years Teacher Status) MA
- Globalisation, Business and Development MA
- Governance, Development and Public Policy MA
- Power, Participation and Social Change MA
- Poverty and Development MA
- Masters degrees in Social Work (if receiving a NHS bursary)
- PGCE courses
Number of scholarships available
Deadline31 January 2021 23:59 (GMT)
How to apply
Register your interest in the scholarship via PG Apply when you accept our offer of a place on an eligible Masters course. If you have applied via one of our overseas representatives, you will need to ask them to do this on your behalf.You will only be able to accept one University of Sussex scholarship.
You must declare your interest in the scholarship via PG Apply before you register on your Masters degree. For students starting their course in September 2020, please register for the scholarship before the end of September. For students starting their course in January 2021, please register for the scholarship before the end of January.
Information about the scholarship will be included in your CAS (Confirmation of Acceptance for Study) for your visa application. If the scholarship information is not showing on your CAS or you want to register for the scholarship after the CAS has been created, please contact the Admissions Office: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are awarded the Chancellors International Scholarship or the Chancellors International Business Scholarship, it is not possible to receive the Sussex India Scholarship, as you can only hold one Sussex scholarship. We will always award the highest value award, so in this instance, the Sussex India Scholarship would be removed and your CAS updated to reflect this.
You might also be interested in
31 January 2021 23:59 (GMT)
The award is available to people from the following country: