Student Support Unit

Apply for Continuation of Housing

The Continuation of Housing 2020/21 application process is now closed. The housing team cannot guarantee housing if you submit your application late.

In order to apply for on-campus housing because of your disability you must be supported by the Student Support Unit. 

If this is the case, please complete the Continuation of Housing Application Form and return to  A Disability Advisor will assess your application and review your evidence before a decision is made.

If we have not previously arranged any support for you, please complete the above application form, along with our Consent Form and return to, you will also need to provide evidence of your disability, information regarding this can be found here.