Digital Marketing (N1578)
15 credits, Level 6
The main aim of this module is to provide you with a thorough understanding of the main theories and principles of Digital Marketing - specifically in the areas of: Digital Marketing's Micro and Macro environment, Digital Marketing Strategies and the Implementation and Practice of Digital Marketing.
By the end of the module, you are expected to develop and demonstrate knowledge and skills in the following areas:
- The theoretical and practical impact of digital on the marketing mix;
- E-customer characteristics and behaviour;
- Digital marketing technologies;
- Digital marketing planning and management;
- Developing competitive advantage through the use of Digital Marketing activities.
67%: Practical (Workshop)
30%: Coursework (Test)
70%: Examination (Unseen examination)
Contact hours and workload
This module is 150 hours of work. This breaks down into 36 hours of contact time and 114 hours of independent study.
This module is running in the academic year 2019/20. We also plan to offer it in future academic years. It may become unavailable due to staff availability, student demand or updates to our curriculum. We’ll make sure to let our applicants know of such changes to modules at the earliest opportunity.