Managing Global Supply Chains (OPS&IS) (N1543)
15 credits, Level 5
You explore the global dimensions associated with managing supply chains and examine topics including:
- the emergence of global business
- the nature and structure of global supply chain management
- the supplier selection process
- supply chain governance
- outsourcing and offshoring
- the emerging issues of supply chain sustainability and ethics.
67%: Practical (Workshop)
100%: Coursework (Essay, Test)
Contact hours and workload
This module is 150 hours of work. This breaks down into 33 hours of contact time and 117 hours of independent study.
This module is running in the academic year 2019/20. We also plan to offer it in future academic years. It may become unavailable due to staff availability, student demand or updates to our curriculum. We’ll make sure to let our applicants know of such changes to modules at the earliest opportunity.