E-Business and E-Commerce Systems (G5075)
15 credits, Level 6
Topics for this module include:
- elementary economic theory and its interaction with e-business
- alternative e-business strategies (as theories and as case studies)
- legal and behavioural issues
- marketing, branding, and customer relationship issues
- software systems for e-business and e-commerce
- commercial website management.
100%: Coursework (Report)
Contact hours and workload
This module is 150 hours of work. This breaks down into 20 hours of contact time and 130 hours of independent study.
This module is running in the academic year 2019/20. We also plan to offer it in future academic years. It may become unavailable due to staff availability, student demand or updates to our curriculum. We’ll make sure to let our applicants know of such changes to modules at the earliest opportunity.