Technician Demonstrator – Stores Supervisor Ref: 2144
School/department: School of Media, Film and Music
Hours: Full time or part time hours considered up to a maximum of 36.5 hours per week. Requests for flexible working options will be considered (subject to business need).
Salary: Starting at £25,941 and rising to £30,046 per annum.
Placed on: 04 September 2019
Closing date: 03 October 2019. Applications must be received by midnight of the closing
Expected interview date: W/C 21 October 2019
Expected start date: As soon as possible.
The School seeks to appoint a Technician Demonstrator (Stores Supervisor) to provide an effective and efficient technical service for staff and students. Working as part of a small team, the role includes:-
- Checking proper functioning of equipment and correcting minor faults.
- Overseeing the smooth daily operation of the busy Media Practice and Music stores.
- Managing equipment bookings, collections and returns, in line with set procedures and policies.
- Maintaining laboratory and studio facilities.
- Providing additional teaching support and demonstrations on associated equipment and facilities.
How to apply
You must email your completed application, and personal details and equal opportunities form, to email@example.com
You should attach your application form and all documents to the email (don't use a web-based upload/weblink service) and use the format job reference number / job title / your name in the subject line.
You can also send your application by post to Human Resources Division, Sussex House, University of Sussex, Falmer, Brighton, BN1 9RH.