School Coordinator x2 Ref 9537
School/Department: University of Sussex Business School, Executive Admin Team
Hours: full time, or part time hours considered up to a maximum of (36.5) hours per week. Requests for flexible working options will be considered (subject to business need).
Salary: starting at £23,144 to £26,396 per annum, pro rata if part time
Placed on: 03 October 2022
Closing date: 03 November 2022 Applications must be received by midnight of the closing date.
Expected Interview date: November 2022
Expected start date: ASAP
We are seeking a well-organised and motivated administrator to join the Executive Admin Team within the Business School. The team supports the work of the School’s Senior Management Team (SMT) including the Dean, Associate Deans and Heads of Department in managing and supporting the five departments within the School; Accounting & Finance, Economics, Management, Strategy & Marketing, and the Science Research Policy Unit (SPRU).
The post-holder should be a strong team member and will undertake a variety of administrative tasks which include but are not limited to:
- supporting SMT stakeholders and academic faculty members with a range of activities
- coordinating HR matters such as academic recruitment and inductions
- diary management and servicing meetings
- organising events and workshops
- maintaining records and data management
- preparing reports and monitoring budgets
- arranging national and international travel
- serving as a point of contact and link between staff, internal departments, students and external contacts
Please contact Jo Doidge (Jo.Doidge@sussex.ac.uk ) for informal enquiries.
The University of Sussex values the diversity of its staff and students and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
You can find out more about our values and our EDI Strategy, Inclusive Sussex, on our webpages.
The University requires that work undertaken for the University is performed from the UK.
Visa Sponsorship Queries:
- "This role may be eligible for sponsorship. For a job to be eligible for sponsorship it needs to be assigned an eligible SOC code & meet minimum salary requirements and be full time. Please contact HRCompliance@sussex.ac.uk so they can check if this role can be assigned to an eligible SOC code and meets the minimum salary requirements. You can also consult our Skilled Worker Visa Information page for further information"
How to apply
You must email your completed application, and personal details and equal opportunities form, to email@example.com
You should attach your application form and all documents to the email in PDF format (we are unable to accept applications as google.docs or .pages) and use the format job reference number / job title / your name in the subject line.
You can also send your application by post to Human Resources Division, Sussex House, University of Sussex, Falmer, Brighton, BN1 9RH.