Research Fellow Ref 0665
School/department: School of Education and Social Work
Hours: part time (0.133 FTE)
Contract: fixed term for 12 months
Salary: starting at £33,199 and rising to £39,609 per annum, pro rata
Placed on: 28 January 2019
Closing date: 12 February 2019. Applications must be received by midnight of the closing date.
Expected start date: as soon as possible.
This is a 12-month part-time research fellow post based within the Centre for Social Work Innovation and Research in the School of Education and Social Work. The purpose of this post is to:
- help organise and support online recording of research centre seminars and research environment activities, (e.g. research in progress workshops, reading groups, socials) for staff and postgraduate research students
- organise and minute research centre meetings
- support research centre website maintenance
- support research centre bidding activities
- help develop research centre publicity materials
How to apply
Download our academic post application form [DOC 301.50KB] and personal details and equal opportunities form [DOC 162.50KB] and fill in all sections.
Email your completed application, and personal details and equal opportunities form, to firstname.lastname@example.org
You should attach your application form and all documents to the email (don't use a web-based upload/weblink service) and use the format job reference number / job title / your name in the subject line.
You can also send your application by post to Human Resources Division, Sussex House, University of Sussex, Falmer, Brighton, BN1 9RH.